Blue-eyes academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourney Rules And Advices

2 posters

Go down

Tourney Rules And Advices Empty Tourney Rules And Advices

Post by wertyoschaos Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 am

finaly whe going to ake this tourney and after bery thinkin and chating i get to this finaly text.
Well i think we all now how DN is ,full of quiters overpower meta decks ,hatiing antimeta and exodias, and people forget the fun of playing yugioh, that was not for winning but having of swarming the field maken moves take a blowback and get up again like whe see in yugioh series.
and this is possible whit the characters decks so this is mi final rulles hope u like and agree.
1st.choosing a character deck in yugioh wikia decks
2st.change the number of the cards,u can make this to be more like u stile and other tings
3st.u can add 1 more card or copies of that(if any)
4st.banished cards are alowed just for batle monsters deck (and must be on the list)
i get to this after chat whit foxofjustice and hearing his plans,and i get the think if all cards is alowed anyone can say dc crowler deck(ancient gear) and make his otk deck and others hiper strog decks ,so i make this rulles to not hapen this things and to add more liberty tp the player that can now add 3 dark bribes if his deck is weak to spells/traps
yu can reply to better ideas.
waiting u acceptation..

wertyoschaos

Back to top Go down

Tourney Rules And Advices Empty Re: Tourney Rules And Advices

Post by wertyoschaos Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 pm

and if u character dont have one deck whit 40 cards in the site just pm me to resolv thanks.

wertyoschaos

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 pm

in other words u cant use any deck that doesnt have 40 cards in the deck list.. the deck he is refering 2 is paradox only 15 cards shown.. so i added in only staples and made a deck thats terifying... go figure a teacher makes a deck ment to take on 3 people a deck that could kill sycro decks easily... lol so to make it more polight... if ur gona use a deck.. find a deck that has 40 cards in it.. so u have little problems then talk to a teacher or blue eyes to get ur deck verified... i make 6 decks so wert cant argue against all of them ... lol

foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down