Blue-eyes academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron

3 posters

Go down

yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron Empty yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron

Post by foxofjustice Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:36 am

oh and my name is sean crismas ha!

yo im the new teach of red...

few things u would find interesting about me

i been playing for 15 years sence i was 10 makin me 25 now

i have over 50 decks in DN and over 6k cards in RL

most of the time i will be inadvertently screw up to mess with you and its your job to see it and fix it and /or tell me what i did wrong (showing ur learning)... just remember tho you may beat me once or twice as a few blue have pinfully learned ... i am in fact letting you... i most of the time play a deck thats outa date or high risk of loseing at the start... if i was to use my real decks...the fight would be a bit onesided its how i teach and yes i do kno more about combinations witch cards would fit so be free to ask me when or if you need help

if u wana reach me and i am not on my contact is is shadowredandblack2000.....@.....yahoo....com hit me up

Last edited by foxofjustice on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron Empty Re: yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron

Post by wertyoschaos Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 pm

man sry about u i think u can make over this i pray for u
hahahahhaahhahahha

wertyoschaos

Back to top Go down

yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron Empty Re: yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron

Post by foxofjustice Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

what o.0 cant understand you reword plz

foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

yo i am the new red teach replacing aaron Empty seriously?

Post by deathknight777265 Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

did u really play that card.... let everyone know i got my ass kicked.

deathknight777265

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:03 pm

if it helps it was mercy vs the others... who were kicked bad enough i didnt even mention it... u put up a fight and won at least... they didnt even touch my mock decks...

foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by deathknight777265 Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:20 pm

still fox.... dick comment

deathknight777265

Back to top Go down

Post by foxofjustice Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

well if it helps ill remove it but know this... there is a duelest named ororis with my weakest deck duelest kingdom lvl earth... with a few new monster trap cards crushed him useing a heiratic deck... 9 times in a row.. so i changed to a healing deck that does no dmg outside of fire princess and he lost another 5 duels... 1m hp to 0 then i dueled another person named otaku143 and beat him so far 67-0 useing lightsworn he uses atlantians... that combo alone tells u he should win.. i help these people but they r a little beyond helpin while it wasnt intended as a dick comment it was a example of someone the red/yellow could relate 2 to better show the situation as it was. it wasnt intented to insult you just were the only one in the academy besides arron rose (red) who had dueled me at the time in the guild these names osirius and otaku mean nothing to u or anyone else but me... but like i said i will remove it

foxofjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by deathknight777265 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

dang, i didn't know u dueled people that bad, keep the comment. i fell better knowing i am not the worst duelist ever. at first glance the comment hurt my pride.

deathknight777265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down